Pages

Search This Blog

Jan 2, 2011

A Surprise at the Cabin today!


We went to the cabin to do a little sprucing up and to our surprise we heard barking! We have no dog and my first thoughts was coyotes! As we approached our cabin I saw a little head pop up from the porch and at from a distance it looked like a little fox. As we got closer it was this adorable little Chihuahua dog. It was desperately wanting in our cabin. Finally after all the barking and growling she let me get close to her and pet her. She finally became a very sweet and lovable little dog. We had no idea how in the world she could have possibly gotten to our cabin so far back in the woods. I took her back down to the farm and starting calling all the adjoining property owners to see if she belonged to them. Around 7:30 pm we finally found her owners and they were very grateful and happy and picked her up within minutes. She was such a sweetie and I was glad that we found her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment