Pages

Search This Blog

Jan 2, 2012

It's Finally Snowing!!!!




We are finally getting some snow... it's not supposed to be very much but it's coming down hard right now and we probably have about a half inch or so... Kelly decided that today would be the day for cutting wood....of all days...lol... with the wind blowing so hard and the snow just pouring down.... but he got us enough cut for a few days anyway.. We're warm and toasty right now.... and it's a very cold 22 degrees here right now.  I love the fire.  I got out and got our chores done early and I did Jacob's so he wouldn't have to be out in this cold when he gets home from school.

Tonight I made Chicken Stuffed with  Broccoli and homemade mozzarella cheese....Yummm... it was good.. I also made some homemade yeast rolls and some cinnamon rolls... so much for starting the year out eating lighter huh?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment